Whether your flight is overflying or landing NSAS takes care of all
Whether your flight is overflying or landing NSAS takes care of all permissions and slot.
NSAS files the ATC flight plan as per the carrier's details. NSAS applying for (RPL) if requested for regular airlines and also through flight plan.
Weather details and NOTAMS are provided to the crew of your flight wherever their destination. NSAS follows up the flight messages and organizes all facilities for the flight with the proper authorities.
- Arranging landing and overflying permissions from Egyptian CAA on behalf of carrier
- Providing crew with latest met reports and NOTAMS for departure, destination and alternate airports
- Liaising with airport authorities in order to obtain suitable parking for arriving aircraft
- Sending arrival and departure messages to carrier.
- Delivering important messages
- Filing ATC flight plans and arranging slot times for departures
- Informing authorities about delays or program changes